Monday, September 23, 2013

Interview

Sean Bostrom is a very down to earth and simple kid. He likes to spend his time with his friends and enjoys sports. When asked what his favorite vacation was he answered, "I am not the traveling type", he likes his home town and the people in it. "Cliff jumping from forty feet into water with some friends," is one of the most interesting things he has ever done, to name one of many. Sean enjoys playing sports on game day, but does not like practicing his favorite sport: squash. In regards to school, the experienced senior explains: "The new additions on the school are nice, however ac is needed!" Sean's favorite car is the 67 Ford Mustang GT and favorite movie is Dazed and Confused. Sean does appreciate his relatives and would like to travel eventually. He states, "I would like to travel to Sweden because that is my heritage and I want to learn more about my family". I am sure there is much more to learn about this kind and interesting guy.

No comments:

Post a Comment