Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Pet Peeves

Pet Peeves
In no specific order
1.      Skinny jeans on guys- Leave it to the girls to wear tight fit jeans. Skinny jeans on guys look weird and just plain wrong on guys. If I can see your “package”, they are too tight.
2.      People who drive trucks obnoxiously- for some reason I really do not like people who drive trucks. They act like they own the road and because their car is bigger than mine, they are “superior”. They often refuse to let other people go in front of them or have common driver courtesy.
3.      People who are never wrong- It is difficult for everyone to admit they are wrong, even for myself. Some people will never admit that they made a mistake or accept there wrong doing. Instead they blame it on something else and cannot accept responsibility.
4.      Country music- I like almost all genres of music except for country music. For some reason I really hate what all the songs are about and think they all sound the same: “summer time, beer, fires, and the beach”.
5.      Girls who live in the Boston area who think they are cowgirls- for some reason all the girls in these suburban areas think they are cowgirls. Girls in our school wear boots and act like they are from the south…no you are not.
6.      Body odor- there is nothing worse than a person who carries a noticeable body odor. It is so easy to prevent: shower, deodorant, cologne. If a person smells very bad, I automatically assume other worse things about their hygiene.
7.      Parking a car across two spaces- I find that most vehicles that tend to take up two spaces are trucks (furthering my point from #2). There is no reason to take up two spots. Also, as the parking lot becomes crowded, that extra spot may be crucial!
8.      When someone with a full cart of groceries gets into the “10 items or less” line- This annoys me from two different aspects. I work at Roche bros and nothing annoys me more than when I am cashiering and someone comes through the express with a huge cart. The register is built for speed not quantity so I have to scan and bag all the items myself. From the amount of time taken to check out this one person, a long line of grumpy customers usually appear behind them. It is also annoying when you are one of those grumpy people.
9.      People who ride their bikes on the road when a sidewalk is available- sidewalks are put there for a reason, use them! If I’m driving on the road I should not have to worry about hitting a biker on my side of the road.

1     Girls who wear too much makeup- makeup is a useful tool for girls and when used appropriately, can be a very nice look. However, using too much makeup can disguise what your actual face looks like. 

No comments:

Post a Comment